• Make a two bolt strut adjustable up to ±1.75° camber with the EZCam™ from Specialty Products. Simply remove the upper bolt, install the EZCam, loosen the lower bolt, and dial in the required change.
SPC's patented EZCams:
• Make camber changes a cost effective, quick one-person job without grinding
• SPC’s 12.9 grade bolt provides the best clamp load with the highest safety factor in the industry
• Use a Hex Chromate-free finish for 700 hr salt spray results vs the competitors’ ~20 hr, to avoid any hydrogen embrittlement issues, and to be environmentally friendly
• Have markings on the bolt head to show you where the lobe is for easy orientation during adjustment.
Save time and keep the 81240, 81250, 81260, 81270, 81280, 81290 and 81295 in stock. Measure the OE threads, or order our EZSizer Magnet (p/n 20503) to quickly determine the EZCam you need, and replace the OE bolt to make the strut adjustable for life. The 81139 Magnetic Camber Gauge is a great companion tool for the EZCam, attach it to the rotor and watch camber change as you roll the cam bolt.
• Part No. 81290 - Pair For replacement of 17mm bolts